Paige has finished her teaching on Jonah, will take a break this week, and will return for what I expect will be a fascinating one-week study on why we should study the Bible.
Therefore, this week, let’s review. We’ll remember it better if we do! I’d like you to find one, possibly two truths from each week, tell why they impacted you, and then we will pray for you to have it go deep into your heart!
For example, I will always remember: “Who is in your boat?”
We impact the people in our boat for good or evil, and I’ve got some people in my boat that bug me a bit, and I know God says: “Whoever does not love his brother does not know God.” How I need cleansing and power. I need you to pray that I will see people as God does and give the grace and love He’s given me.
1. What do you remember from week 1, why, and how can we pray for you?
2. What do you remember from week 2, why, and how can we pray for you?
3. Share a God hunt or highlight from church.
4. What do you remember from week 3, why, and how can we pray for you?
5. What do you remember from week 4, why, and how can we pray for you?