Next week we’ll look at Mary’s Magnificat, but let’s slow down and consider this lovely proverb on friendship. This will be a great contemplative exercise.
1. Take the first phrase. What does it say? Why do you think this is true?(What can you learn from science about what fragrance can trigger?)
2. What does the next phrase say? What is “earnest counsel?”
3. How does Elizabeth’s greeting exemplify this proverb?
4. Share a story from your own life that illustrates this proverb.
5. Find just one comment from this blog (any post) that beautifully illustrates this proverb. (In doing this, you will also be living out this proverb!)